People looking around for a flavorful sip regardless of the time of the day may go with Roasted Darjeeling Tea pack. The smooth, light, Smokey and refreshing taste makes it an ideal choice for morning sip.
Relish the Taste and Soothing Aroma
The leaves belong to the top hills of Darjeeling. Hence, you will be able to relish the delectable taste and soothing aroma in every sip.
Have a Pleasing Aftertaste Post Every Sip
The brew comprises of highly delicate and exquisite flavors that will leave behind a lingering and pleasant aftertaste.
- Take 1.5 tea spoons of tea leaf in a pot.
- Add 1 cup of boiling water to the pot and cover it for 3 to 4 minutes.
- Strain the liquor into cup
Note:-Do not boil Darjeeling Leaf
- We are delivering in All Over India.
- Minimum Order Value is Rs 299
- Free delivery is over Rs 499 bill value.
- Delivery charges below Free delivery slab is Rs 49.
- We need maximum 2 working days time to process your order & ship.
- All the products are packed & quality maintained by their brand owners.
- Our logistics partners are DTDC, DELHIVERY, XPRESSBEES, ECOM EXPRESS, EKART etc.
- Delivery Time depends on your location. In general it takes a day to deliver within Kolkata after it is shipped. Other than Kolkata it varies from 2 to 7 days.
- You will receive order shipping notification on SMS, EMAIL & Whatsapp.
- Replacement Policy varies from Brand to Brand.
- We provide 15 days time for replacement.
- Replacement is only applicable for TEAMATE. It can not be replaced with any other variety or Packed tea or Tea Bags or other brands product.
- Replacement is not valid for any Loose, Packed Box Tea, Tea Bags or Metal caddy, of Dhruba Tea, HAPPY VALLEY, AZA TEA, GOPALDHARA, TEESTA VALLEY etc, if THE SEAL is BROKEN or PRODUCT IS USED.
For all customer service enquiries, please email us at email@example.com
or Call us on +91 9007523900
Brewing Instructions for Any Leaf Tea:-
1. Boil water at a high temperature ( between 90-95 degree Centigrade)
2. Afterwards, add tea leaves in water
3. Cover the vessel and leave it to brew for 3-4 minutes
4. Once you come across the most preferable taste, strain it in cup
5. Addition of sugar is optional.
Brewing Instructions for Any CTC Milk Tea:-
1. Start with the boiling of milk and water in a vessel
2. Once the boiling is complete, do not forget to add tea leaves
3. Afterwards, cover the mixture for few minutes and leave it for brewing
4. Finally, strain the tea in cups. 5. Addition of sugar is optional.