The Himalayan Green tea comprises of a uniform blend of green tea along with age old ayurvedic herbs comprising high medicinal values. This is a special type of tea that will relief your mind and body at the fullest.
Come Across Enchanting Aroma in Every Cup
It will let you to enjoy the flavor and enchanting aroma of Himalayas in every sip. The tea is also inclusive of anti-oxidants that will flush out toxins from your system.
People looking for a refreshing energy drink to give a kick start to their day will truly benefit by sipping the Himalayan Green tea. It is preferable to consume this tea early in the morning.
Freshness will always be there for You
As the tea is low in caffeine content, it will no doubt make a great detox and cleanser. As these tea leaves belong to top tea estates, they for sure will let you to enjoy the freshness in every cup. You will be able to enjoy this tea with a tinge of lemon and little bit honey.
Ingredients:- Tea, Tulsi, Gymnema, Moringa, Ashwagandha
- Take some tea leaves in a vessel
- Boil fresh water in another vessel
- After successful boiling of the water, pour it in the vessel having tea leaves
- Cover the vessel and let it brew for 2-3 minutes
- Finally, strain the liquor in cups
To Serve:- Hot
Note:- Do not boil Green Tea
- We are delivering in All Over India.
- Minimum Order Value is Rs 299
- Free delivery is over Rs 499 bill value.
- Delivery charges below Free delivery slab is Rs 49.
- We need maximum 2 working days time to process your order & ship.
- All the products are packed & quality maintained by their brand owners.
- Our logistics partners are DTDC, DELHIVERY, XPRESSBEES, ECOM EXPRESS, EKART etc.
- Delivery Time depends on your location. In general it takes a day to deliver within Kolkata after it is shipped. Other than Kolkata it varies from 2 to 7 days.
- You will receive order shipping notification on SMS, EMAIL & Whatsapp.
- Replacement Policy varies from Brand to Brand.
- We provide 15 days time for replacement.
- Replacement is only applicable for TEAMATE. It can not be replaced with any other variety or Packed tea or Tea Bags or other brands product.
- Replacement is not valid for any Loose, Packed Box Tea, Tea Bags or Metal caddy, of Dhruba Tea, HAPPY VALLEY, AZA TEA, GOPALDHARA, TEESTA VALLEY etc, if THE SEAL is BROKEN or PRODUCT IS USED.
For all customer service enquiries, please email us at email@example.com
or Call us on +91 9007523900
Brewing Instructions for Any Leaf Tea:-
1. Boil water at a high temperature ( between 90-95 degree Centigrade)
2. Afterwards, add tea leaves in water
3. Cover the vessel and leave it to brew for 3-4 minutes
4. Once you come across the most preferable taste, strain it in cup
5. Addition of sugar is optional.
Brewing Instructions for Any CTC Milk Tea:-
1. Start with the boiling of milk and water in a vessel
2. Once the boiling is complete, do not forget to add tea leaves
3. Afterwards, cover the mixture for few minutes and leave it for brewing
4. Finally, strain the tea in cups. 5. Addition of sugar is optional.