The TEESTA VALLEY Darjeeling Green Tea Whole Leaf is among the premium collections of Darjeeling fresh teas. This exquisite specialty green tea comprises of the tenderest leaves along with buds. For retaining health benefits and enhancing flavor, master blenders use exclusive techniques.
Enjoy a Floral Flavor in Every Sip
Its light fragrance along with exquisite flavors will leave you to want for one more sip. Ignite your day and re-energize your senses with a delectable cup of TEESTA VALLEY Darjeeling Green Tea Whole Leaf. The lingering and pleasant aftertaste with little astringency makes it as the “Champagne of Teas”.
The bushes being fresh impart a distinct character to this first flush of Darjeeling Tea. TEESTA VALLEY Darjeeling Green Tea Whole Leaf is popular for comprising light hue and a floral flavor.
The tea will taste better if you prepare it without adding milk. The soothing aroma will be a great start for the morning. Also, it will energies your mind and body.
Ingredients:- Darjeeling Green Tea Leaves
- Take suitable amount of tea leaves in a pot
- Add boiling water to the pot, cover it and let it brew for few minutes (maximum 2-3 minutes)
- Finally, strain the liquor with care
To Serve:- Hot
Note:- Do not boil Green Tea as it hampers its overall taste
- We are delivering in All Over India.
- Minimum Order Value is Rs 299
- Free delivery is over Rs 499 bill value.
- Delivery charges below Free delivery slab is Rs 49.
- We need maximum 2 working days time to process your order & ship.
- All the products are packed & quality maintained by their brand owners.
- Our logistics partners are DTDC, DELHIVERY, XPRESSBEES, ECOM EXPRESS, EKART etc.
- Delivery Time depends on your location. In general it takes a day to deliver within Kolkata after it is shipped. Other than Kolkata it varies from 2 to 7 days.
- You will receive order shipping notification on SMS, EMAIL & Whatsapp.
- Replacement Policy varies from Brand to Brand.
- We provide 15 days time for replacement.
- Replacement is only applicable for TEAMATE. It can not be replaced with any other variety or Packed tea or Tea Bags or other brands product.
- Replacement is not valid for any Loose, Packed Box Tea, Tea Bags or Metal caddy, of Dhruba Tea, HAPPY VALLEY, AZA TEA, GOPALDHARA, TEESTA VALLEY etc, if THE SEAL is BROKEN or PRODUCT IS USED.
For all customer service enquiries, please email us at email@example.com
or Call us on +91 9007523900
Brewing Instructions for Any Leaf Tea:-
1. Boil water at a high temperature ( between 90-95 degree Centigrade)
2. Afterwards, add tea leaves in water
3. Cover the vessel and leave it to brew for 3-4 minutes
4. Once you come across the most preferable taste, strain it in cup
5. Addition of sugar is optional.
Brewing Instructions for Any CTC Milk Tea:-
1. Start with the boiling of milk and water in a vessel
2. Once the boiling is complete, do not forget to add tea leaves
3. Afterwards, cover the mixture for few minutes and leave it for brewing
4. Finally, strain the tea in cups. 5. Addition of sugar is optional.