Grown amidst ancient forests at the foothills of the Himalayas, our Darjeeling green tea is revered as a herb.
This green tea was first developed in 2004 when Gyokuro Sensi Tokishaku Yamashita visited us in the Himalayas. This tea finds devoted connoisseurs in Japan, even though the country itself produces some of the finest Darjeeling Makaibari green teas in the world. Its unique balance of sweetness and astringency with notes of fresh corn, make it a favourite amongst tea drinkers in Tokyo. It is high in Orac values and may be taken through the day.
Tasting Notes: Delicate & fresh, earthy with hints of rice, corn.
Grade: Darjeeling Green Tea (FTGFOP1S)
Makaibari Estate: The iconic Makaibari estate in Darjeeling produces exceptional green tea. Select leaves are plucked from chosen organic tea bushes between June to November and delicately processed with no oxidation. The emerald green dry leaves with flecks of white tips are rich in antioxidants and possess strong revitalizing properties. The cup is a taste of the surrounding forest on dewy mornings - a clear brew which is fresh and lively on the palate.
|2g | 150 ml
||90° C | 195° F
|| 2 - 3 min
- We are delivering in All Over India.
- Minimum Order Value is Rs 299
- Free delivery is over Rs 499 bill value.
- Delivery charges below Free delivery slab is Rs 49.
- We need maximum 2 working days time to process your order & ship.
- All the products are packed & quality maintained by their brand owners.
- Our logistics partners are DTDC, DELHIVERY, XPRESSBEES, ECOM EXPRESS, EKART etc.
- Delivery Time depends on your location. In general it takes a day to deliver within Kolkata after it is shipped. Other than Kolkata it varies from 2 to 7 days.
- You will receive order shipping notification on SMS, EMAIL & Whatsapp.
- Replacement Policy varies from Brand to Brand.
- We provide 15 days time for replacement.
- Replacement is only applicable for TEAMATE. It can not be replaced with any other variety or Packed tea or Tea Bags or other brands product.
- Replacement is not valid for any Loose, Packed Box Tea, Tea Bags or Metal caddy, of Dhruba Tea, HAPPY VALLEY, AZA TEA, GOPALDHARA, TEESTA VALLEY etc, if THE SEAL is BROKEN or PRODUCT IS USED.
For all customer service enquiries, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
or Call us on +91 9007523900
Brewing Instructions for Any Leaf Tea:-
1. Boil water at a high temperature ( between 90-95 degree Centigrade)
2. Afterwards, add tea leaves in water
3. Cover the vessel and leave it to brew for 3-4 minutes
4. Once you come across the most preferable taste, strain it in cup
5. Addition of sugar is optional.
Brewing Instructions for Any CTC Milk Tea:-
1. Start with the boiling of milk and water in a vessel
2. Once the boiling is complete, do not forget to add tea leaves
3. Afterwards, cover the mixture for few minutes and leave it for brewing
4. Finally, strain the tea in cups. 5. Addition of sugar is optional.