Finely twisted Assam orthodox tea leaves from our Moran Tea Estate that focuses on quality, the environment and ethics.
This tea blend honours Gordon Smith, Chairman of the historic Moran Tea Company. His family founded the company and lived in the Moran Burra Bungalow for generations. He was a fixture of tea estate life in Dibrugarh doing untiring work for the plantations as well as social-educational work for the neighbouring townsfolk. This Assam Orthodox Tea India blend is a tribute to the Smiths’ legacy since 1864.
Tasting Notes: Bold, malty, sweet caramel with hints of chocolate.
Strength: Fairly Strong
The Estate: The Assam Moran Estate is part of the Moran circle - a group of ten or so tea estates including, Sepon, Dirai, Attabarie and Lepetkatta- which make the strongest Assam orthodox teas, prized around the world. The plantations grow quality-clones and the Broadleaf Assam Jat, giving it a distinct 'malty' character. This Assam orthodox tea blend is a selection of finely plucked and orthodox processed Assam long leaf tea, giving you a dark and aromatic cup.
|2g | 150 ml
||90° C | 195° F
|| 3 - 4 min
- We are delivering in All Over India.
- Minimum Order Value is Rs 299
- Free delivery is over Rs 499 bill value.
- Delivery charges below Free delivery slab is Rs 49.
- We need maximum 2 working days time to process your order & ship.
- All the products are packed & quality maintained by their brand owners.
- Our logistics partners are DTDC, DELHIVERY, XPRESSBEES, ECOM EXPRESS, EKART etc.
- Delivery Time depends on your location. In general it takes a day to deliver within Kolkata after it is shipped. Other than Kolkata it varies from 2 to 7 days.
- You will receive order shipping notification on SMS, EMAIL & Whatsapp.
- Replacement Policy varies from Brand to Brand.
- We provide 15 days time for replacement.
- Replacement is only applicable for TEAMATE. It can not be replaced with any other variety or Packed tea or Tea Bags or other brands product.
- Replacement is not valid for any Loose, Packed Box Tea, Tea Bags or Metal caddy, of Dhruba Tea, HAPPY VALLEY, AZA TEA, GOPALDHARA, TEESTA VALLEY etc, if THE SEAL is BROKEN or PRODUCT IS USED.
For all customer service enquiries, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
or Call us on +91 9007523900
Brewing Instructions for Any Leaf Tea:-
1. Boil water at a high temperature ( between 90-95 degree Centigrade)
2. Afterwards, add tea leaves in water
3. Cover the vessel and leave it to brew for 3-4 minutes
4. Once you come across the most preferable taste, strain it in cup
5. Addition of sugar is optional.
Brewing Instructions for Any CTC Milk Tea:-
1. Start with the boiling of milk and water in a vessel
2. Once the boiling is complete, do not forget to add tea leaves
3. Afterwards, cover the mixture for few minutes and leave it for brewing
4. Finally, strain the tea in cups. 5. Addition of sugar is optional.