• Garden fresh tea from our famed tea estates in Darjeeling, the finest tea growing region in the world
• Authentic Darjeeling Black First Flush tea. The First harvest after the winter dormancy
• Certified Organic by IMO and Bio Dynamic by Demeter, Germany
• Manufactured as per international food safety standards, in an ISO certified factory
Net weight: 100gm
No of Cups: 50 Cups
Type of Tea: Black
Packaging: Inner—Tea packed and sealed in MetPet liner for protection against the elements.
Outer—Re-usable Caddy to protect tea leaves from breakage in transit.
Dimensions—7.8 x 7.8 x 8.9 (cm)
Ingredients - Darjeeling Black Tea
Liquor & Appearance- Light and bright cup and delicately rolled healthy leaves
Flavour - Pine-forest
Taste- Sharp and brisk on the palate
Brewing Instruction: Place 1 teaspoon of tea per cup in a tea pot.
Bring fresh, cold water to boil. Pour over the tea.
Cover and brew for 4–5 minutes.
Stir once and pour through a strainer. Savour the distinct taste of Happy Valley Tea.
Can add milk and sugar/honey to taste.
- We are delivering in All Over India.
- Minimum Order Value is Rs 299
- Free delivery is over Rs 499 bill value.
- Delivery charges below Free delivery slab is Rs 49.
- We need maximum 2 working days time to process your order & ship.
- All the products are packed & quality maintained by their brand owners.
- Our logistics partners are DTDC, DELHIVERY, XPRESSBEES, ECOM EXPRESS, EKART etc.
- Delivery Time depends on your location. In general it takes a day to deliver within Kolkata after it is shipped. Other than Kolkata it varies from 2 to 7 days.
- You will receive order shipping notification on SMS, EMAIL & Whatsapp.
- Replacement Policy varies from Brand to Brand.
- We provide 15 days time for replacement.
- Replacement is only applicable for TEAMATE. It can not be replaced with any other variety or Packed tea or Tea Bags or other brands product.
- Replacement is not valid for any Loose, Packed Box Tea, Tea Bags or Metal caddy, of Dhruba Tea, HAPPY VALLEY, AZA TEA, GOPALDHARA, TEESTA VALLEY etc, if THE SEAL is BROKEN or PRODUCT IS USED.
For all customer service enquiries, please email us at email@example.com
or Call us on +91 9007523900
Brewing Instructions for Any Leaf Tea:-
1. Boil water at a high temperature ( between 90-95 degree Centigrade)
2. Afterwards, add tea leaves in water
3. Cover the vessel and leave it to brew for 3-4 minutes
4. Once you come across the most preferable taste, strain it in cup
5. Addition of sugar is optional.
Brewing Instructions for Any CTC Milk Tea:-
1. Start with the boiling of milk and water in a vessel
2. Once the boiling is complete, do not forget to add tea leaves
3. Afterwards, cover the mixture for few minutes and leave it for brewing
4. Finally, strain the tea in cups. 5. Addition of sugar is optional.