Darjeeling Leaf Impearl tea is famous for its unique and aesthetic taste. It will be a treasure for many tea lovers due to its gentle and delicate taste.
Rejuvenate Your Mind and Body with a Sip
This particular genre of tea being highly refreshing and enlightening in taste will help in calming the mind. The best time to sip this tea is during early morning. It will help in rejuvenating the senses.
The tea will go best with biscuits and light snacks. To enhance the sweetness, you may add a pinch of honey or sugar.
Make Every Tea Session Memorable
The Darjeeling Leaf Impearl is a mixture of good maturing taste and flavor that will let you enjoy every sip. Sweet fragrance along with floral notes will provide a refreshing feel.
Whole Darjeeling leaves (First Flush)
- Boil water in a vessel at high temperature (maximum 95 degree centigrade)
- Once the boiling is complete, add tea leaves
- Cover the vessel and leave it for brewing for few minutes( maximum 3-4 minutes)
- Finally, strain the tea into cups
- Addition of sugar is optional
- We are delivering in All Over India.
- Minimum Order Value is Rs 299
- Free delivery is over Rs 499 bill value.
- Delivery charges below Free delivery slab is Rs 49.
- We need maximum 2 working days time to process your order & ship.
- All the products are packed & quality maintained by their brand owners.
- Our logistics partners are DTDC, DELHIVERY, XPRESSBEES, ECOM EXPRESS, EKART etc.
- Delivery Time depends on your location. In general it takes a day to deliver within Kolkata after it is shipped. Other than Kolkata it varies from 2 to 7 days.
- You will receive order shipping notification on SMS, EMAIL & Whatsapp.
- Replacement Policy varies from Brand to Brand.
- We provide 15 days time for replacement.
- Replacement is only applicable for TEAMATE. It can not be replaced with any other variety or Packed tea or Tea Bags or other brands product.
- Replacement is not valid for any Loose, Packed Box Tea, Tea Bags or Metal caddy, of Dhruba Tea, HAPPY VALLEY, AZA TEA, GOPALDHARA, TEESTA VALLEY etc, if THE SEAL is BROKEN or PRODUCT IS USED.
For all customer service enquiries, please email us at email@example.com
or Call us on +91 9007523900
Brewing Instructions for Any Leaf Tea:-
1. Boil water at a high temperature ( between 90-95 degree Centigrade)
2. Afterwards, add tea leaves in water
3. Cover the vessel and leave it to brew for 3-4 minutes
4. Once you come across the most preferable taste, strain it in cup
5. Addition of sugar is optional.
Brewing Instructions for Any CTC Milk Tea:-
1. Start with the boiling of milk and water in a vessel
2. Once the boiling is complete, do not forget to add tea leaves
3. Afterwards, cover the mixture for few minutes and leave it for brewing
4. Finally, strain the tea in cups. 5. Addition of sugar is optional.