The Darjeeling Leaf Regular FOP Fine tea will let you enjoy a great flavor and great taste in every sip. The distinct texture along with a hint of sharpness will create an incomparable bouquet that will collide with your taste buds.
Start Your Day with an Enjoyable Sip
Golden allure along with a sterling taste and muscatel tone characterizes the uniqueness of the Darjeeling Leaf Regular FOP Fine tea. The processing of this tea is exclusively traditional. Also, the harvesting takes place with some exclusive methods.
The lingering flowery aftertaste makes this tea a great option for anytime of the day. This premium Darjeeling leaf tea tastes best without milk.
Sip the Delicacy of Exclusively New and Fresh Tea Leaves
This first flush tea will yield the freshest and purest cup of tea that the plant is capable of producing. With no artificial flavor and harmful preservative, it will no doubt be a great choice.
First Flush Darjeeling leaves (whole)
- Boil water in a vessel at high temperature (maximum 95 degree centigrade)
- Once the boiling is complete, add tea leaves
- Cover the vessel and leave it for brewing for few minutes( maximum 3-4 minutes)
- Finally, strain the tea into cups
- Addition of sugar is optional
- We are delivering in All Over India.
- Minimum Order Value is Rs 299
- Free delivery is over Rs 499 bill value.
- Delivery charges below Free delivery slab is Rs 49.
- We need maximum 2 working days time to process your order & ship.
- All the products are packed & quality maintained by their brand owners.
- Our logistics partners are DTDC, DELHIVERY, XPRESSBEES, ECOM EXPRESS, EKART etc.
- Delivery Time depends on your location. In general it takes a day to deliver within Kolkata after it is shipped. Other than Kolkata it varies from 2 to 7 days.
- You will receive order shipping notification on SMS, EMAIL & Whatsapp.
- Replacement Policy varies from Brand to Brand.
- We provide 15 days time for replacement.
- Replacement is only applicable for TEAMATE. It can not be replaced with any other variety or Packed tea or Tea Bags or other brands product.
- Replacement is not valid for any Loose, Packed Box Tea, Tea Bags or Metal caddy, of Dhruba Tea, HAPPY VALLEY, AZA TEA, GOPALDHARA, TEESTA VALLEY etc, if THE SEAL is BROKEN or PRODUCT IS USED.
For all customer service enquiries, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
or Call us on +91 9007523900
Brewing Instructions for Any Leaf Tea:-
1. Boil water at a high temperature ( between 90-95 degree Centigrade)
2. Afterwards, add tea leaves in water
3. Cover the vessel and leave it to brew for 3-4 minutes
4. Once you come across the most preferable taste, strain it in cup
5. Addition of sugar is optional.
Brewing Instructions for Any CTC Milk Tea:-
1. Start with the boiling of milk and water in a vessel
2. Once the boiling is complete, do not forget to add tea leaves
3. Afterwards, cover the mixture for few minutes and leave it for brewing
4. Finally, strain the tea in cups. 5. Addition of sugar is optional.