The Darjeeling Leaf Regular Premium FOP Fine Tea is popular for its sparkling color and great taste. Its floral aroma will unfurl within your mouth and up till the nostrils, thus leaving behind a gentle and lingering after note.
Enjoy Every Sip of Darjeeling Tea
This specific Darjeeling tea is smooth, delicate and elegant. It belongs to the highest grade of tea available in the most popular hills of Darjeeling. They comprise of a special plantation that utilizes biodynamic farming techniques and are delicate hand-rolling by artisans.
The brew is light in color and tastes great without milk. Fresh and delectable flavors render a distinct and vivacious intensity to the cup.
Taste and Health in the Same Cup
A bright infusion with fresh zesty undertones makes Darjeeling Leaf Regular Premium FOP Fine Tea a perfect option for brewing. Being rich in anti-oxidants, this tea embodies overall well-being.
Whole Darjeeling leaves
- Boil fresh water in a vessel within a temperature of 90-95 degree centigrade
- Then add tea leaves in the water
- Afterwards, cover the vessel and leave the mixture to brew for 3-4 minutes
- Finally, strain it in cups. Addition of sugar is optional
- We are delivering in All Over India.
- Minimum Order Value is Rs 299
- Free delivery is over Rs 499 bill value.
- Delivery charges below Free delivery slab is Rs 49.
- We need maximum 2 working days time to process your order & ship.
- All the products are packed & quality maintained by their brand owners.
- Our logistics partners are DTDC, DELHIVERY, XPRESSBEES, ECOM EXPRESS, EKART etc.
- Delivery Time depends on your location. In general it takes a day to deliver within Kolkata after it is shipped. Other than Kolkata it varies from 2 to 7 days.
- You will receive order shipping notification on SMS, EMAIL & Whatsapp.
- Replacement Policy varies from Brand to Brand.
- We provide 15 days time for replacement.
- Replacement is only applicable for TEAMATE. It can not be replaced with any other variety or Packed tea or Tea Bags or other brands product.
- Replacement is not valid for any Loose, Packed Box Tea, Tea Bags or Metal caddy, of Dhruba Tea, HAPPY VALLEY, AZA TEA, GOPALDHARA, TEESTA VALLEY etc, if THE SEAL is BROKEN or PRODUCT IS USED.
For all customer service enquiries, please email us at email@example.com
or Call us on +91 9007523900
Brewing Instructions for Any Leaf Tea:-
1. Boil water at a high temperature ( between 90-95 degree Centigrade)
2. Afterwards, add tea leaves in water
3. Cover the vessel and leave it to brew for 3-4 minutes
4. Once you come across the most preferable taste, strain it in cup
5. Addition of sugar is optional.
Brewing Instructions for Any CTC Milk Tea:-
1. Start with the boiling of milk and water in a vessel
2. Once the boiling is complete, do not forget to add tea leaves
3. Afterwards, cover the mixture for few minutes and leave it for brewing
4. Finally, strain the tea in cups. 5. Addition of sugar is optional.