The Darjeeling Leaf Regular FOP will impart a unique taste to your taste buds. Experience the magic of Darjeeling tea and sweet cooling aftertaste with each sip. Its specialty and exclusiveness makes it the choice of connoisseurs.
Enjoy the Uniqueness of Fresh Green Tea Leaves
This is a refreshing and rejuvenating drink that will be a perfect way to give a great start to the day. The finesse of the cup will remind of a delectable sip.
A splendid Darjeeling Leaf Regular FOP tea famous for its remarkable taste and color, it will provide you with a highly satisfying experience with a clear flavor. The unique freshness makes it among freshest choices of tea lovers.
The Right Choice for Tea Lovers
As these tea leaves produce a light and delicate liquor having a floral astringent flavor, the tea will be the right choice for people who do not prefer strong tea. Also, these leaves produce green liquor.
Darjeeling whole leaves
- Boil water in a vessel at high temperature (maximum 95 degree centigrade)
- Once the boiling is complete, add tea leaves
- Cover the vessel and leave it for brewing for few minutes( maximum 3-4 minutes)
- Finally, strain the tea into cups
- Addition of sugar is optional
- We are delivering in All Over India.
- Minimum Order Value is Rs 299
- Free delivery is over Rs 499 bill value.
- Delivery charges below Free delivery slab is Rs 49.
- We need maximum 2 working days time to process your order & ship.
- All the products are packed & quality maintained by their brand owners.
- Our logistics partners are DTDC, DELHIVERY, XPRESSBEES, ECOM EXPRESS, EKART etc.
- Delivery Time depends on your location. In general it takes a day to deliver within Kolkata after it is shipped. Other than Kolkata it varies from 2 to 7 days.
- You will receive order shipping notification on SMS, EMAIL & Whatsapp.
- Replacement Policy varies from Brand to Brand.
- We provide 15 days time for replacement.
- Replacement is only applicable for TEAMATE. It can not be replaced with any other variety or Packed tea or Tea Bags or other brands product.
- Replacement is not valid for any Loose, Packed Box Tea, Tea Bags or Metal caddy, of Dhruba Tea, HAPPY VALLEY, AZA TEA, GOPALDHARA, TEESTA VALLEY etc, if THE SEAL is BROKEN or PRODUCT IS USED.
For all customer service enquiries, please email us at email@example.com
or Call us on +91 9007523900
Brewing Instructions for Any Leaf Tea:-
1. Boil water at a high temperature ( between 90-95 degree Centigrade)
2. Afterwards, add tea leaves in water
3. Cover the vessel and leave it to brew for 3-4 minutes
4. Once you come across the most preferable taste, strain it in cup
5. Addition of sugar is optional.
Brewing Instructions for Any CTC Milk Tea:-
1. Start with the boiling of milk and water in a vessel
2. Once the boiling is complete, do not forget to add tea leaves
3. Afterwards, cover the mixture for few minutes and leave it for brewing
4. Finally, strain the tea in cups. 5. Addition of sugar is optional.