Darjeeling Leaf Popular Fine tea brews into golden liquor. Also, it releases a gentle aroma and delectable taste. The tea leaves belonging to the first flush category ensure high purity and satisfaction.
Start Your Day with a Refreshing Sip
The organic method of cultivation of this premium quality tea ensures high sustainability. The superlative taste and refreshing aroma of Darjeeling Leaf Popular Fine Tea leaves make it stand out from the crowd.
This particular variety of Darjeeling leaf tea tastes better without milk. Its sensational aroma and refreshing flavor will provide the sipper with high satisfaction.
Enjoy Your Tea Session
You will be able to discover the superiority of this garden fresh Darjeeling leaf tea with the convenience of sipping this variant of tea. Every time you prepare tea, you will no doubt get the freshest cup.
Ingredients: Darjeeling leaf whole (first flush)
- First, boil water in a vessel at high temperature
- Once the boiling is complete, do add tea leaves
- Afterwards, cover the vessel and leave it to brew for few minutes( maximum 4 minutes)
- Finally, strain the tea into cups
- Addition of sugar or sweetener is optional
To Serve: Hot
- We are delivering in All Over India.
- Minimum Order Value is Rs 299
- Free delivery is over Rs 499 bill value.
- Delivery charges below Free delivery slab is Rs 49.
- We need maximum 2 working days time to process your order & ship.
- All the products are packed & quality maintained by their brand owners.
- Our logistics partners are DTDC, DELHIVERY, XPRESSBEES, ECOM EXPRESS, EKART etc.
- Delivery Time depends on your location. In general it takes a day to deliver within Kolkata after it is shipped. Other than Kolkata it varies from 2 to 7 days.
- You will receive order shipping notification on SMS, EMAIL & Whatsapp.
- Replacement Policy varies from Brand to Brand.
- We provide 15 days time for replacement.
- Replacement is only applicable for TEAMATE. It can not be replaced with any other variety or Packed tea or Tea Bags or other brands product.
- Replacement is not valid for any Loose, Packed Box Tea, Tea Bags or Metal caddy, of Dhruba Tea, HAPPY VALLEY, AZA TEA, GOPALDHARA, TEESTA VALLEY etc, if THE SEAL is BROKEN or PRODUCT IS USED.
For all customer service enquiries, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
or Call us on +91 9007523900
Brewing Instructions for Any Leaf Tea:-
1. Boil water at a high temperature ( between 90-95 degree Centigrade)
2. Afterwards, add tea leaves in water
3. Cover the vessel and leave it to brew for 3-4 minutes
4. Once you come across the most preferable taste, strain it in cup
5. Addition of sugar is optional.
Brewing Instructions for Any CTC Milk Tea:-
1. Start with the boiling of milk and water in a vessel
2. Once the boiling is complete, do not forget to add tea leaves
3. Afterwards, cover the mixture for few minutes and leave it for brewing
4. Finally, strain the tea in cups. 5. Addition of sugar is optional.