The Darjeeling Fannings SILVER is one of the superb collections of tea leaves from selective gardens of Darjeeling. The rich flavor along with brisk taste makes it the choice of a connoisseur.
Easy to Enjoy Tea
The tea is produced from organically grown and well-crafted leaf will let you to enjoy your morning tea with fun and frolic. As the tea is totally free from synthetic chemicals, it is consumable by all.
The rich and robust flavour of this tea makes it a suitable choice among tea enthusiasts. The brisk taste along with distinct aroma makes it the choice of a connoisseur.
Enjoy the Essence of Darjeeling Fannings for Long
The exceptional storing of Darjeeling Fannings SILVER will help in preserving its essence. Hence, you will be able to enjoy the same delectable flavor every time you sip. For better results, it is better not to refrigerate the tea leaves.
Ingredients: Darjeeling broken fannings
- Place half teaspoon of fannings in an empty pot
- Boil water and pour the same in the pot
- Cover the pot with a lid
- Leave the mixture to brew for 3-5 minutes
- Finally, strain the liquor in cups with care (Sugar and milk addition is optional)
To Serve: Hot
- We are delivering in All Over India.
- Minimum Order Value is Rs 299
- Free delivery is over Rs 499 bill value.
- Delivery charges below Free delivery slab is Rs 49.
- We need maximum 2 working days time to process your order & ship.
- All the products are packed & quality maintained by their brand owners.
- Our logistics partners are DTDC, DELHIVERY, XPRESSBEES, ECOM EXPRESS, EKART etc.
- Delivery Time depends on your location. In general it takes a day to deliver within Kolkata after it is shipped. Other than Kolkata it varies from 2 to 7 days.
- You will receive order shipping notification on SMS, EMAIL & Whatsapp.
- Replacement Policy varies from Brand to Brand.
- We provide 15 days time for replacement.
- Replacement is only applicable for TEAMATE. It can not be replaced with any other variety or Packed tea or Tea Bags or other brands product.
- Replacement is not valid for any Loose, Packed Box Tea, Tea Bags or Metal caddy, of Dhruba Tea, HAPPY VALLEY, AZA TEA, GOPALDHARA, TEESTA VALLEY etc, if THE SEAL is BROKEN or PRODUCT IS USED.
For all customer service enquiries, please email us at email@example.com
or Call us on +91 9007523900
Brewing Instructions for Any Leaf Tea:-
1. Boil water at a high temperature ( between 90-95 degree Centigrade)
2. Afterwards, add tea leaves in water
3. Cover the vessel and leave it to brew for 3-4 minutes
4. Once you come across the most preferable taste, strain it in cup
5. Addition of sugar is optional.
Brewing Instructions for Any CTC Milk Tea:-
1. Start with the boiling of milk and water in a vessel
2. Once the boiling is complete, do not forget to add tea leaves
3. Afterwards, cover the mixture for few minutes and leave it for brewing
4. Finally, strain the tea in cups. 5. Addition of sugar is optional.