The Assam Darjeeling Royal Amber Blend is made by mixing some of the finest tea leaves of Darjeeling and Assam CTC. Along with a sparkling amber color, it is the stimulating aroma and brisk flavor that makes the tea hot favourite among chai lovers.
Get a Strong and Satisfying Tea Brewing Experience with Amber Blend
For enjoying a sweetish and caramel-like taste, you may prepare this special Assam Darjeeling Blend traditionally with milk and sugar. No doubt, the tea will not only savor you with a sweet and lively taste; but will also provide a soothing experience in every sip.
Being rich in natural color and bold in taste, the Royal Amber Blend provides the tea lovers an opportunity for enjoying a highly satisfying tea experience.
Explore the Finest Offerings of Assam and Darjeeling Tea Gardens
Possibly being among the premium teas in the world; the Royal Amber Blend is highly authentic in terms of delicacy and nuancing flavours. Being redolent to the beauty of ethereal foothills where these leaves grow, this Assam Darjeeling blend will finally let you explore the finest offerings.
The highly remarkable fragrant layers of the freshly-cut tea leaves of Royal Amber blend are famous for releasing an astringent flavor.
Ingredients: Assam CTC, Darjeeling leaf (whole)
- Start with boiling of fresh water in a vessel at 90-95 degree Centigrade
- Then, add 1 teaspoon of tea blend
- Afterwards, cover the vessel and leave it to brew for 4-5 minutes
- Pour the liquor into the cup carefully with the help of a strainer
- Do not forget to add warm milk and sugar before serving
To Serve: Hot
- We are delivering in All Over India.
- Minimum Order Value is Rs 299
- Free delivery is over Rs 499 bill value.
- Delivery charges below Free delivery slab is Rs 49.
- We need maximum 2 working days time to process your order & ship.
- All the products are packed & quality maintained by their brand owners.
- Our logistics partners are DTDC, DELHIVERY, XPRESSBEES, ECOM EXPRESS, EKART etc.
- Delivery Time depends on your location. In general it takes a day to deliver within Kolkata after it is shipped. Other than Kolkata it varies from 2 to 7 days.
- You will receive order shipping notification on SMS, EMAIL & Whatsapp.
- Replacement Policy varies from Brand to Brand.
- We provide 15 days time for replacement.
- Replacement is only applicable for TEAMATE. It can not be replaced with any other variety or Packed tea or Tea Bags or other brands product.
- Replacement is not valid for any Loose, Packed Box Tea, Tea Bags or Metal caddy, of Dhruba Tea, HAPPY VALLEY, AZA TEA, GOPALDHARA, TEESTA VALLEY etc, if THE SEAL is BROKEN or PRODUCT IS USED.
For all customer service enquiries, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
or Call us on +91 9007523900
Brewing Instructions for Any Leaf Tea:-
1. Boil water at a high temperature ( between 90-95 degree Centigrade)
2. Afterwards, add tea leaves in water
3. Cover the vessel and leave it to brew for 3-4 minutes
4. Once you come across the most preferable taste, strain it in cup
5. Addition of sugar is optional.
Brewing Instructions for Any CTC Milk Tea:-
1. Start with the boiling of milk and water in a vessel
2. Once the boiling is complete, do not forget to add tea leaves
3. Afterwards, cover the mixture for few minutes and leave it for brewing
4. Finally, strain the tea in cups. 5. Addition of sugar is optional.