The Assam Darjeeling Silver Blend is a unique blend of fine leaves from two of the best known regions for growing tea, Darjeeling and Assam. The uniform mixture of aroma, flavor along with strength and brightness makes it a great choice for tea lovers.
Enjoy Every Sip with Assam Darjeeling Blend
Along with exclusive characteristics, the affordability of this special type of Assam Darjeeling blend makes it widely popular in households. To enjoy every sip, it is preferable to consume this blend with milk.
As a unique combination of flavor and strength, the Silver Blend will guarantee an enjoyable tea time in the morning. The tea is widely popular for its tasty and healthy nature.
Sip the Freshest Collection of Assam Darjeeling Blend
The processing of the Bronze Blend takes place using advance techniques under expert supervision. Also, the testing of this Assam Darjeeling blend takes place against several parameters in terms of quality. After all, you may enjoy an exclusive fresh collection along with safe packaging options.
The light body and delicate flavor of Silver Blend tea ensures a captivating experience.
Ingredients: Darjeeling whole leaf, Assam granules
- Start with boiling of water in a vessel
- Afterwards, add Silver Blend tea leaves to water
- Then, allow the mixture to brew for few minutes( maximum 5 minutes)
- Once you come across the actual taste, strain the liquor
- Finally, add milk and sugar according to consistency
To sum up, this exclusive blend will impress your guests.
Best Consumed: Hot
- We are delivering in All Over India.
- Minimum Order Value is Rs 299
- Free delivery is over Rs 499 bill value.
- Delivery charges below Free delivery slab is Rs 49.
- We need maximum 2 working days time to process your order & ship.
- All the products are packed & quality maintained by their brand owners.
- Our logistics partners are DTDC, DELHIVERY, XPRESSBEES, ECOM EXPRESS, EKART etc.
- Delivery Time depends on your location. In general it takes a day to deliver within Kolkata after it is shipped. Other than Kolkata it varies from 2 to 7 days.
- You will receive order shipping notification on SMS, EMAIL & Whatsapp.
- Replacement Policy varies from Brand to Brand.
- We provide 15 days time for replacement.
- Replacement is only applicable for TEAMATE. It can not be replaced with any other variety or Packed tea or Tea Bags or other brands product.
- Replacement is not valid for any Loose, Packed Box Tea, Tea Bags or Metal caddy, of Dhruba Tea, HAPPY VALLEY, AZA TEA, GOPALDHARA, TEESTA VALLEY etc, if THE SEAL is BROKEN or PRODUCT IS USED.
For all customer service enquiries, please email us at email@example.com
or Call us on +91 9007523900
Brewing Instructions for Any Leaf Tea:-
1. Boil water at a high temperature ( between 90-95 degree Centigrade)
2. Afterwards, add tea leaves in water
3. Cover the vessel and leave it to brew for 3-4 minutes
4. Once you come across the most preferable taste, strain it in cup
5. Addition of sugar is optional.
Brewing Instructions for Any CTC Milk Tea:-
1. Start with the boiling of milk and water in a vessel
2. Once the boiling is complete, do not forget to add tea leaves
3. Afterwards, cover the mixture for few minutes and leave it for brewing
4. Finally, strain the tea in cups. 5. Addition of sugar is optional.