The processing of Assam CTC Royal Amber is inclusive of three special techniques that include crushing, tearing and curling respectively. As it is free from free from artificial colors and flavors is highly; it is exclusively suitable for tea lovers regardless of the age.
Enjoy the Briskness of the Cup at the Fullest
The Royal Amber CTC being full of natural ingredients ensures not only good taste, but also flavor. Being rich in healthy flavonoids and sweet smell; every sip of this Assam CTC will pamper your taste buds. The CTC being malty in taste will let you to experience the briskness of the cup.
No doubt, the first sip of Amber CTC will be just enough to make someone fall in love with CTC tea. Along with having a great substantial body and powerful taste; this tea is almost similar to an espresso whose round texture rolls all over the tongue with an exquisite flavor.
It's Time to Enjoy the Delicious Warmth of the Drink
For enjoying the delicious warmth of this wonderful Assam CTC Royal Amber; you must not refrain from adding milk while brewing. Though addition of sugar is optional; still if you want; then you may add some sweetener. No doubt, you will be able to enjoy the subtle taste of this exclusive quality Royal CTC not only during the morning, but also during afternoon as well as evening.
Assam CTC leaves (whole)
- First and foremost, boil water along with milk in a saucepan in the ratio 1:1
- Secondly, add Royal CTC leaves and leave the mixture to brew for 3-4 minutes
- Thirdly, strain the mixture carefully. Adding of sugar is optional
- Finally, it is ready for serving
- We are delivering in All Over India.
- Minimum Order Value is Rs 299
- Free delivery is over Rs 499 bill value.
- Delivery charges below Free delivery slab is Rs 49.
- We need maximum 2 working days time to process your order & ship.
- All the products are packed & quality maintained by their brand owners.
- Our logistics partners are DTDC, DELHIVERY, XPRESSBEES, ECOM EXPRESS, EKART etc.
- Delivery Time depends on your location. In general it takes a day to deliver within Kolkata after it is shipped. Other than Kolkata it varies from 2 to 7 days.
- You will receive order shipping notification on SMS, EMAIL & Whatsapp.
- Replacement Policy varies from Brand to Brand.
- We provide 15 days time for replacement.
- Replacement is only applicable for TEAMATE. It can not be replaced with any other variety or Packed tea or Tea Bags or other brands product.
- Replacement is not valid for any Loose, Packed Box Tea, Tea Bags or Metal caddy, of Dhruba Tea, HAPPY VALLEY, AZA TEA, GOPALDHARA, TEESTA VALLEY etc, if THE SEAL is BROKEN or PRODUCT IS USED.
For all customer service enquiries, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
or Call us on +91 9007523900
Brewing Instructions for Any Leaf Tea:-
1. Boil water at a high temperature ( between 90-95 degree Centigrade)
2. Afterwards, add tea leaves in water
3. Cover the vessel and leave it to brew for 3-4 minutes
4. Once you come across the most preferable taste, strain it in cup
5. Addition of sugar is optional.
Brewing Instructions for Any CTC Milk Tea:-
1. Start with the boiling of milk and water in a vessel
2. Once the boiling is complete, do not forget to add tea leaves
3. Afterwards, cover the mixture for few minutes and leave it for brewing
4. Finally, strain the tea in cups. 5. Addition of sugar is optional.