Assam CTC Platinum if famous for its flowery fragrance and bright yellow color. Thus, the CTC with a highly remarkable malty flavor will make an excellent drink for both in the morning and evening.
Tingle Your Taste Buds with Assam CTC Platinum
Highly organic and traditional methods are used for crushing, tearing as well as curling of Assam CTC Platinum tea leaves . No doubt, this special category of Assam CTC will definitely leave your taste buds in a tingling state.
This Assam CTC will lift you up with a strong and pleasant aroma. As they belong to the top regions of Assam, you will be able to enjoy the soft and nascent taste of this Assam CTC.
CTC Makes A Perfect Complement to Extravagant Lunch
The bright colour and malty flavour of CTC makes it a perfect choice to begin your morning with a right note. Thus, such an exclusive brew of CTC Platinum makes it a perfect complement to an extravagant lunch.
Usually, the Assam CTC Platinum is stronger and sharper. Hence, such an unusual characteristic makes it a wonderful choice for tea lovers. Though the CTC tastes good if mixed with milk and sugar, the amount of sugar solely depends on personal taste.
Assam CTC whole leaves
- First of all, mix milk and CTC Platinum in a vessel in equal quantity
- Secondly, boil the mixture at a high temperature(maximum 95 degree Centigrade)
- Afterwards, add a suitable quantity of CTC leaves
- Then, cover the mixture and allow it to brew for few minutes
- Finally, strain the tea into cups
Are you planning to be a wholesaler? If yes, then visit here to change your dream to reality!
- We are delivering in All Over India.
- Minimum Order Value is Rs 299
- Free delivery is over Rs 499 bill value.
- Delivery charges below Free delivery slab is Rs 49.
- We need maximum 2 working days time to process your order & ship.
- All the products are packed & quality maintained by their brand owners.
- Our logistics partners are DTDC, DELHIVERY, XPRESSBEES, ECOM EXPRESS, EKART etc.
- Delivery Time depends on your location. In general it takes a day to deliver within Kolkata after it is shipped. Other than Kolkata it varies from 2 to 7 days.
- You will receive order shipping notification on SMS, EMAIL & Whatsapp.
- Replacement Policy varies from Brand to Brand.
- We provide 15 days time for replacement.
- Replacement is only applicable for TEAMATE. It can not be replaced with any other variety or Packed tea or Tea Bags or other brands product.
- Replacement is not valid for any Loose, Packed Box Tea, Tea Bags or Metal caddy, of Dhruba Tea, HAPPY VALLEY, AZA TEA, GOPALDHARA, TEESTA VALLEY etc, if THE SEAL is BROKEN or PRODUCT IS USED.
For all customer service enquiries, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
or Call us on +91 9007523900
Brewing Instructions for Any Leaf Tea:-
1. Boil water at a high temperature ( between 90-95 degree Centigrade)
2. Afterwards, add tea leaves in water
3. Cover the vessel and leave it to brew for 3-4 minutes
4. Once you come across the most preferable taste, strain it in cup
5. Addition of sugar is optional.
Brewing Instructions for Any CTC Milk Tea:-
1. Start with the boiling of milk and water in a vessel
2. Once the boiling is complete, do not forget to add tea leaves
3. Afterwards, cover the mixture for few minutes and leave it for brewing
4. Finally, strain the tea in cups. 5. Addition of sugar is optional.